- Help student to understand the various structural elements of works of
poetry, fiction and drama.
- Develop reading, writing and literary analysis skills.
- Enable student to identify issues and questions raised by literary texts.
- Skills in literary criticism using a range of texts from different periods, styles and genres.
- An understanding of the formal, stylistic and aesthetic qualities of texts.
- Strong powers of expression, both written and oral.
Among the more than three hundred students we have recently seen: Over 50% IB students do not know how to plan for a good IA topic Over… Read more “IBDP IA Mastery Program – All Science Subjects and Mathematics”
Why I have not seen this concept in school Why are the terms different from what I have learned Why I could not find relevant practice on… Read more “IBDP Final Exam Paper Analysis Program”
MG Study Hub values your learning experience; our effective and efficient teaching style is guaranteed unique.
This is the excerpt for a placeholder post. Click the Edit link to modify or delete it, or start a new post.